Mediating Cultural Encounters through European Screens (MeCETES)
Mediating Cultural Encounters through European Screens (MeCETES) is collaborative research project exploring contemporary European film and television drama. Visit our website (http://mecetes.co.uk/) for regular blogs and news items. Recent articles include:
* FOREIGN LANGUAGE EUROPEAN FILMS IN UK CINEMAS - Huw D Jones
* LATEST SCANDI DRAMA MAMMON PREMIERS ON MORE4 - Eva Novrup Redvall
* REPORT HIGHLIGHTS CHANGING PATTERNS IN NORDIC TV VIEWING - Eva Novrup Redvall
* SALAMANDER SHINES SPOTLIGHT ON FLEMISH DRAMA - Ilse Schooneknaep
* FLEMISH CRIME DRAMA SALAMANDER HITS UK SCREENS - Huw D Jones
* IN BRUGES (2008): A MEDIATED CULTURAL ENCOUNTER - Huw D Jones
We also welcome contributions from other researchers working in this area. If you have a short article or blog (up to 1,000 words) on any aspect of European film and television drama, we'd love to hear from you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
MeCETES has received funding from the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under grant agreement no 291827 The project Mediating Cultural Encounters through European Screens (MeCETES) is financially supported by the HERA Joint Research Programme (www.heranet.info) which is co-funded by AHRC, AKA, BMBF via PT-DLR, DASTI, ETAG, FCT, FNR, FNRS, FWF, FWO, HAZU, IRC, LMT, MHEST, NWO, NCN, RANNÍS, RCN, VR and The European Community FP7 2007-2013, under the Socio-economic Sciences and Humanities programme.
Post a comment:
Your comments will be moderated before being displayed above.